April 29-30, 2019 (Schedule varies by day.)
Merchant Taylors’ Hall
Following the huge success of the previous Deep Sea Mining Summit, this year’s objective is to build on and identify new and innovative technology developments, technical know-how’s, and to focus on the real challenges which face a new breed of deep sea miners and industry providers. Case studies and real results will address the issues.
Key topics on the agenda include:
- The economic landscape and growth for deep sea mining
- Achieving sustainable seabed mining projects in harmony with nature
- The status of prospecting and exploration, the latest methods and results
- Regional opportunities to harvest Seafloor Massive Sulphides and Manganese Nodules
- Working with nations through a regulatory framework, the opportunities and risks
- Technological developments associated with commercialising Deep sea mining
In addition the program will have a unique emphasis on networking and building new relationships, including generating dialogue in applying useful technologies and solutions for adaptation in deep sea mining. There will also be an opportunity to meet new investors from outside the market and to form collaborative partnerships in allied industries for mutual benefit.