Job seekers are encouraged to visit our members page and contact them directly for potential employment opportunities.
CR Environmental, Inc. is seeking an oceanographic technician to perform marine and freshwater survey and sampling operations. An Environmental Sciences background, writing experience, and basic mechanical, electronic, and boating skills are required. The selected applicant will be performing coastal survey and sampling operations, such as bathymetric and geophysical mapping, sediment sampling, and water quality monitoring. The applicant must have strong computer skills, including windows networking experience and ArcGIS, and be interested in the operation of navigation, survey equipment, and associated survey software. Responsibilities will include data processing and report preparation. Survey training will be provided for qualified applicants.
CR Environmental, Inc. is a Women Owned Small Business on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Established in 1994, CR has provided scientific and geophysical support services for federal, state, and commercial clients. Staff at CR Environmental have extensive experience in the field of hydrographic and geophysical survey, freshwater and marine ecology, ecological risk assessment, and oceanographic consulting services. CR Environmental personnel are OSHA Health & Safety certified, and conduct work predominantly in New England and the mid-Atlantic. Employees include oceanographers, ecologists, biologists, field technicians, and licensed vessel captains. Please visit our web site for a comprehensive list of our services.
Please contact Anne Ryther
CR Environmental, Inc.
639 Boxberry Hill Road
East Falmouth, MA 02536
These candidates are currently available for employment:
- Kevin Barbera – Business Development Advisorying and fine tuning your resume.
- Gregori Daggett – Electrical Marine Systems
- Kelsey Dugan – Marine Engineer
- Nina Gal – Geological Oceanography Graduate
- Captain Breezy Grenier – FRGS, Ocean M.E.S.E. (Mariner, Educator, Scientist, Explorer)
- Michael Haraldsson – International Marine Sales and Business Development Manager
- Dave Hurlbert – CAD Design consultant
- Joe Kearney – Mechanical Engineer
- Bob Khederian – Electrical Engineer
- Matt Koenig – Business Management
- Patrick McNally – Ocean Engineer
- Todd Morrison, Ph.D. – Oceanographic Engineer
- Cameron Murphy – Oceanography Graduate with an Undergraduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Brian Yurasits – Marine Science and Conservation with extensive background in non-profit management, fisheries science, marine protected area design, and marine policy
Post Your Resume
Please send us an e-mail or other digital file containing a minimum of the following information:
- Your Name and Contact Information
- Employment experience/qualifications or complete resume
You may post your resume with your name and contact information, or you may post it anonymously, in which case prospective employers would contact MOTN, and the lead would be turned over to you.
All resumes will be posted within 7 days of receipt and will remain on the MOTN web site for a 30 day period. Please contact MOTN if your position is filled before this time.