UMass Dartmouth Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship
151 Martine St, Fall River, MA 02723
UMass Dartmouth Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIE)
151 Martine Street, Fall River, MA 02723
(free parking is available in front of the building and right across the street)
Offshore wind is one of today’s most promising interventions to make a significant difference in reducing carbon emissions. This conference will gather experts in offshore wind, wave and tidal energy from government, utility, and stakeholder engagement to discuss the state of play in the implementation of Marine Renewables and implications for the creation of a supply chain ecosystem to drive economic development here on the South Coast.
Agenda (10:00 AM – 5:30 PM)
For a detailed and most up-to-date agenda, please follow this link.
- Keynote: How Marine Renewables can be a Game Changer by Philippe Frangules, VP Power, Gas, Coal and Renewables, IHS Markit
- Panel 1: How Government is Investing to Spur Innovation
- Panel 2: Current Experiences in and the Economics of “Putting Steel in the Water”
- Panel 3: Stakeholder Engagement Models for Implementation Success
- Panel 4: Entrepreneurship and Innovation in the Supply Chain
Who will be attending
- Representatives from state and federal government agencies
- Professionals from Offshore Wind, Tidal and Wave Energy
- Companies and researchers who have innovative solutions
- Companies that have an interest in the emerging supply chain
Call for Technical Poster Abstracts
We are seeking poster abstracts pertaining to technical innovations for offshore wind, wave and tidal energy as well as posters about stakeholder engagement and policy advancements.
Submit poster abstract (300 word description with figures) no later than FRIDAY MAY 10, 2019 to Conference Manager, Maggie Merrill at email@example.com